Sunday, December 11, 2011

Snow!

So we got an (unwelcome) surprise! SNOW. On Monday, December 5th it started. We thought it was a fluke so we went to sleep. What a *nice* surprise to wake up the next morning to THREE INCHES of snow. 


Looks so cool over Christmas lights!!!



My poor hydrangeas! I know they will make it but it is nerve wracking! 

The snow compacts this Jasmine vine down a foot!


Gracie, being Gracie! She always shoves her head down to see what is going on under the snow. Lab thing?

Yeah, these didn't make it :(

(Sorry for the negativity. Snow was fun the first few times it happened and when I had nowhere to be but home. But now that I have a 45 minute commute over hilly terrain, I hate snow. Snow=ice. Ice on roads=the most terrifying thing ever.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...