Sunday, October 30, 2011

Fun food crafts

EMERGENCY! Missing camera! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! Waiting for the hubby to come home so he can find it because I have looked everywhere and can't :( Trying not to panic! 

I discovered my camera was missing because I made some fun Halloween treats to take to work tomorrow and I wanted to share them with you. So please cross your fingers that I find my camera!

In the meantime...I found this super cute blog called Carol Ann By Chance and she shared the CUTEST food crafts! 

All it is, is apples, peanut butter and marshmallows.


Acorns...using donut holes, pretzels,  frosting and chocolate sprinkles

I am totally making these acorns for Thanksgiving!!!

33 comments:

  1. Awesome idea for the donut holes! Our nieces will be here so that will be something fun we can make together!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. these look scrumtious, cant wait to try them out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fact that you can make your own Halloween smiles without all that sugar!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perfect for school replacing the peanut butter with the wow butter made with soy!!

      Delete

  4. مكافحة حشرات بالخبر مكافحة حشرات بالخبر
    مكافحة حشرات بمكة مكافحة حشرات بمكة
    مكافحة حشرات بالمدينة المنورة مكافحة حشرات بالمدينة المنورة
    مكافحة حشرات بالدمام مكافحة حشرات بالدمام


    ReplyDelete
  5. Haahahaha! You Are Like My Cute Wife. Because She Is Always Forgot Daily Uses Things.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! This post could not be written any better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Reading this post reminds me of my previous room mate!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I’m really enjoying the design and layout of your site.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well I truly enjoyed reading it. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  10. This blog is what im exactly looking for. Great! and Thanks to you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks For Sharing Information, I really Like Your Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Appreciating the commitment you put into your site and in depth information you offer

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great Post for Beginner to understand.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This article has really peaked my interest.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I will take a note of your site and keep checking for new details about once a week.

    ReplyDelete
  16. So that’s why this post is perfect. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am quite sure I will learn lots of new stuff right here!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...