Monday, December 12, 2011

One treat done, several to go!

I have several projects lined up this week so I decided to get started! First up...MICE! Ahhh! It's ok, they are just sweet Christmas mice.

Chocolate covered maraschino cherry, almond ears, chocolate chip face, and gel icing eyes!

I made TONS! Once I get in the groove, I knocked them out pretty fast.

 We got a surprise package when we got home tonight. My brother sent us a Keurig! My husband has been wanting one for a while now, but this was a total surprise. I don't drink coffee so my husband is going to get me all of those other fun drinks that this baby makes.
My bday is in a few weeks and my sweet, sweet Papa (grandpa) sent me a birthday check. I did him proud and bought a power tool. Meet my new jigsaw :)
Oh, I just can't wait to break her in!!!

1 comment:


  1. شركة مكافحة البق بالمدينة المنورة
    شركة المكافحة متخصصة في القضاء علي البق في أي مكان وتوفر لك الراحة وعدم مغادرة المكان أثناء الرش رش مبيد آمن تماما، وايضا هناك شركات كثيره متخصصة في ذلك وعلى أعلى المستويات من الخبرة ومن أشهر الشركات في مكافحته والقضاء عليه من علي الفراش ودون أيضا أن تقوم بنقل الفراش في مكان آخر وتضمن عدم ظهورها لك.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...