Tuesday, May 10, 2011

These are a *few* of my favorite things

I am giving some sneak peeks into our home. Here are some random things that I just adore!!!

 I got these at Dillard's 75% off after Christmas. I believe I have 10 and then matching mugs. I LOVE them! How pretty will that look on a crisp white plate?!!
 Hobby Lobby cork board. I added a dry erase board so it does double duty for us!
 Love this towel holder!
 Here is that Kapoosh knife block from my first post. Yes, I am obsessed and added the damask decal to it! I love my little chalk board. I used to have a "chef" themed kitchen and he is my last remnant of it. 
 Here is the cloche I added the damask decal to. Love it! 
 Hobby Lobby HUGE cross. It is 3 ft tall and fits perfect don't ya think? :)
 One of my "When pigs fly" and my faux cactus garden.
 A vintage needlepoint that my sweet friend Ashley surprised me with. 
My favorite candlesticks and favorite candles! I am trying to figure out a way to take the solid base off so it will stand on the legs itself. Hmmm.

I will be back soon with more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...