Saturday, October 1, 2011

Candy corn!

I found these cute little jars at Dollar Tree and filled them with candy corn. I do not have a sweet tooth and do not care for candy corn, but it is so Halloween!

 I ran across this tutorial http://www.oasisaccents.com/tissue-paper-candy-corn/ and thought it was SO cute. So when I was at Dollar Tree, I picked up some styrofoam cones and tissue. This was pretty time consuming but it was a nice way to relax and watch tv, while still being constructive. 



Playing with the camera...pretending to be a photographer :)



4 comments:

  1. Those are so cute! I love candy corn. :) Thanks for linking up to my Halloween party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are absolutely Darling!!!!! Love to eat them and I may now have the create them to! Thanks for sharing them with us!
    Be blessed,
    Lorena

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and clever! Thank you for linking up to Amaze Me Monday :D

    ReplyDelete



  4. نقل عفش من المدينة المنورة الى جدة نقل عفش من المدينة المنورة الى جدة
    نقل عفش من المدينة المنورة الى مكة نقل عفش من المدينة المنورة الى مكة
    نقل عفش من المدينة الى ينبع نقل عفش من المدينة الى ينبع

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...