Saturday, September 24, 2011

stuff

I have so much stuff. I admit it. I recently purged and organized. I have tons of costume jewelry and craft stuff. I made a little corner in our guest room to organize everything.

Here is a Razorback wreath I made for my friend. 

I hung the Flying Pig I made in my little corner. I think it turned out super cute!

TRYING to stay organized...I got the displays at the Container Store. I love this mirror from Gordman's. Great reminder when you are starting your day.

I have a little collection of perfume going as well. My everyday perfume is With Love by Hillary Duff. I really like the way it smells and I get compliments all the time. I also wear Brighton perfumes and Still by J.Lo. They both smell really, really good. My favorites that I use for special occasions are Rush by Gucci (the WEIRD red box) and of course my signature, Mademoiselle by Chanel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...