Saturday, September 24, 2011

Halloween wreath

So last year I found some deco poly mesh work wreaths on clearance for two dollars. They were neon green but I figured I could use them for Halloween. I also found black, orange, and black with orange striped deco poly mesh for two dollars. I think it was in February so I got super discounted Halloween merchandise. I was off today so made a quick wreath. I found some cute spider webs from Dollar Tree and attached it to the center.





I am not to sure about this neon green but we are going to work with what we have. I want to make one that is all shimmery black with some spiders mixed in between! I also found some cute "Happy Halloween" cutouts that I will attach. More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...