Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Don't you just hate when you forget to take pictures!!!!!!

My camera is out of battery juice and because I am too lazy forget to charge them, I have missed so many pictures!

So, I am the WORST when it comes to giving someone a present as soon as I get it for them. I have started Christmas shopping early to help save money. I have already given two Christmas presents away! I am so bad. Tonight we were visiting with the in laws and I told my MIL that I am going to try so hard to hold out and not give presents early. Not five minutes later I gave my bro in law one of his...


It's a vinyl record bowl!

Have you ever seen these? I remembered seeing these on Trading Spaces a million years ago. Remember Hilde?? So a few weeks ago I bought a few vinyl records at the local thrift stores. My bro in law is in a band and I wanted to make them for him. They were a HIT! I apologized to his wife and told her that I had plenty more vinyl record crafts headed their way :) I will have to wait on those though because they are going to be awesome Christmas decorations that I am determined to wait until at least December!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...