Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Nursery projects

One of my best girlfriends just had her son. They decided on a western theme for his nursery. I wanted to make a custom project and came up with this. This name sign is almost three feet long and about 18 inches. I ordered the wood sign from a wood worker and then covered it with bandanna print fabric. I then outlined it with rope and I LOVE it! So does my friend, so that makes me love it even more!





I had fabric and rope left over so I hit up Hobby Lobby for more things to decorate. We found some picture frames...

A cross...

We also made some wooden blocks into customized Texas blocks :)

We love you Marcy Marc and are looking forward to watching you grow up!

1 comment:

  1. If you want your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (even if they're dating somebody else now) you must watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Why your ex will NEVER get back...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...