Saturday, June 25, 2011

Hobby Lobby/Goodwill

 So a couple of months ago I found these wrought iron wall sconce/basket things. They were in the Hobby Lobby clearance section reduced from 19.99 to 4.80. They fit PERFECTLY with my decor and I had to have them. They are over two feet tall so they are pretty big. I wasn't sure exactly what I was going to do with them, but hey, I could figure that part out later, right? :) (that drives the hubby NUTS!) 

I did not want to do the typical artificial greenery so I was on the lookout for ideas. I wandered into Dollar Tree on my lunch break and stumbled upon these awesome natural willow decorative balls. They were absolutely perfect and for just a few dollars, I had enough to fill both.

A few weeks later, I brought some donations to Goodwill and went inside. Lo and behold, what did I find? The exact same wrought iron sconce/basket thing! It was a dollar. So now I have three :)

1 comment:

  1. If you want your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you must watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Get your ex back with TEXT messages?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...